5,120 to 69,942 sq ft
|Size||5,120 to 69,942 sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
Located in South Oxfordshire, within Wallingford’s established commercial area, Verda Park fronts the Western Bypass (A4130) and Hithercroft Road. The site benefits from road links to the M4 and M40 corridors, as well as the A34 trunk road, providing excellent access to Oxford and Birmingham (to the north), Reading and Southampton (to the south) and High Wycombe, Heathrow the M25 and Central London (to the east).
Wallingford town centre is home to various pubs, cafes, shops and hotels, offering an array of amenities within close proximity to the site and the expanding local population.
We understand the Gross External Areas (GIA) will be approximately as follows;
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - 1||9,679||899.21||Available|
|Unit - 2||9,294||863.44||Available|
|Unit - 3||10,588||983.66||Available|
|Unit - 4||7,663||711.92||Available|
|Unit - 5||15,969||1,483.57||Under offer|
|Unit - 6||8,644||803.05||Let|
|Unit - 7||5,120||475.66||Available|
|Unit - 8||5,121||475.76||Under offer|
|Unit - 9||7,348||682.65||Available|
|Unit - 10||4,114||382.20||Let|
|Unit - 11||42,096||3,910.85||Let|
|Unit - 12||27,846||2,586.98||Let|
Verda Park is a brand new commercial development in Wallingford, South Oxfordshire, built to the highest specification with outstanding sustainability features.
The site, which extends to 7.56 acres, offers a mix of unit sizes ranging from 5,120 - 10,588 sq ft, with the ability to combine units. Verda Park is an ideal destination for a magnitude of businesses, being suited to a variety of industries including; industrial, trade, science, research & development, technology and innovation.
- 35-40.3m yard depth
- 9-12m clear height
- 50kN/sq m floor loading
- EPC A+ rating
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
- 15% roof lights to warehouse
- Grade A open plan office
- LED lighting with smart control
- VRF to provide heating and comfort cooling
- Double height glazed entrance / HQ reception
- Secured entrance with independent unit gates
- Palladin fencing around perimeter of estate
- Allocated bicycle spaces in covered shelters
- Electric car charging points for each unit
Net Zero Carbon Development
- 100% of regulated energy requirements generated by renewable and LZC technologies
- 1.5MVA power available, initially supplying green energy
- 100% regulated CO2 emissions savings vs. a standard new build development
- Carbon Neutral cladding envelope
- Whole Life Carbon Assessment undertaken from Stage 2 to minimise embodied carbon
- Well insulated building envelope with Euroclass A1 non-combustible insulation, offering best in class fire protection
- 15% of warehouse roof area incorporating triple skinned roof lights, offering good daylight potential and thermal performance
- Low air permeability design reducing air leakage
- Solar Photovoltaics supplying renewable electricity and delivering cost savings
- Office incorporating LED lighting with movement controls and daylight dimming
BREEAM 'Excellent' Rating
- 55% water reduction vs. BREEAM minimum standards
- 70 secure and well-lit cycle parking facilities
- 18 electric car charging spaces with provision for an additional 10 if required
- Healthy office specification incorporating low of free VOCs in paints and materials
- Climate change adaptation strategy
Verda Park, South Oxfordshire is located within the ‘Arc of Innovation’ – an area identified by the Enterprise Research Centre. It stretches from Cambridge through the southeast Midlands and along the M4 corridor to Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire and is part of the ‘Golden Triangle’, encompassing the universities of London, Cambridge and Oxfordshire.
Verda Park is situated close to Oxford and the globally renowned Oxford University and hubs such as Oxford Science Park, Harwell Campus and Milton Park. The area is home to organisations working in the bioscience, food tech, high performance and high tech engineering sectors. The ‘Arc of Innovation’ is a magnet for inward investment and Verda Park can accommodate businesses looking to capitalise on this economic strength.
The units are available by way of a new lease from the landlord on terms to be agreed.
Please contact the joint agents to discuss the development in further detail.