43,913 to 55,000 sq ft
|Size||43,913 to 55,000 sq ft|
|Rent||£11.50 per sq ft|
|Business Rates||£2.72 per sq ft|
|Estate Charge||£0.38 per sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as C (55)|
Worton Grange is situated on the A33 dual carriageway and is less than a 2 minute drive from Junction 11 of the M4 offering excellent connectivity to both Reading and the national motorway network. Worton Grange is accessed via Imperial Way which leads from the A33 dual carriageway.
We understand the Gross Internal floor Areas (GIA) are as follows;
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit - Warehouse||41,289||3,835.87|
|Unit - Ground Floor Office 1||1,555||144.46|
|Unit - Ground Floor Office 2||1,069||99.31|
The property comprises a modern detached warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction benefiting from the following features:
- Power supply upgradable to 1.5mVA
- Gas supply 40 cubic m, upgradable to 100 cubic m
- HGV parking spaces
- 5 x level access loading doors
- Large secure yard
- 6.7m eaves height (max height 8.7m)
- Ability to extend the unit to create approx 55,000 sq ft (STPP)
- 24/7 on site security
- Excellent motorway access
The unit is available on a new FRI lease on terms to be agreed.
M4 - Junction 11 - 0.5 miles - 2 mins
Heathrow Airport - 29 miles - 39 mins
Central London - 45 miles - 59 mins
Southampton - 48 miles - 69 mins
Bristol - 78 miles - 79 mins
- Reading is ranked 5th for productivity in the UK.
- Working age population of 109,300 which is 4.5% higher than the UK average.
- 6.500 people are employed in manufacturing, transportation and storage sector.
- The full time wages for Reading residents are 4% less then the South East average.
Strictly through joint sole agents.