2,218 to 13,967 sq ft
|Size||2,218 to 13,967 sq ft|
|Rent||£32.50 per sq ft|
|Business Rates||£12.50 per sq ft|
|Service Charge||£7.31 per sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as 75 (C)|
Reading is particularly well connected. By rail, London is as little as 25 minutes away, with up to five express trains departing every hour from Reading’s ultra modern station. From 2019 the Elizabeth Line will provide reduced travel time into and across Central London.
Heathrow will be within easy reach thanks to the proposed new £500m Western Rail Link to Heathrow scheme – meaning passengers will benefit from direct rail access to the airport from Reading.
Access to the M4 at three junctions provides wider connection to the national motorway network and the M25.
Reading is fit for cyclists with a 37 mile network. The Readybike hire scheme now has 29 docking stations in the town’s urban centre.
We understand the internal area (IPMS3) is as follows:-
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|7th - Offices||2,218||206.06||Let|
|5th - Offices||4,370||405.99||Available|
|6th - Offices||2,608||242.29||Available|
|9th - Offices||4,771||443.24||Available|
This state of the art office building enjoys spectacular views across Reading and the Thames Valley providing high specification and open plan accommodation with floor to ceiling glazing, within 5 minutes walk of Reading station. Additional meeting room and serviced office facilities are available on-site from one person upwards, via Pure Offices.
An iconic design delivering unparalleled corporate prominence. The curving form of the spire gives a distinctive lift to the skyline, a striking landmark representing the modern face of Reading.
- The floors provide open plan, flexible accommodation with floor to ceiling glazing offering fantastic views.
- ‘Very Good’ BREEAM rating
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- LED lighting with PIR sensors
- Two 13 person scenic lifts, two 13 person standard lifts and one goods lift
- Fully accessible raised flooring with a depth of 150mm
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.7m with full height glazing
- Meeting rooms and serviced office facilities by Pure Offices
- Business lounge with concierge and WiFi
- Building owner based on site
- Shower rooms and changing facilities
- In town parking ratio of 1:1,000 sq ft
- Cycle storage
- Outdoor terrace
- WiredScore certified
Please contact the joint sole agents for further information or an appointment to view.
Lambert Smith Hampton
0118 960 9614
Lambert Smith Hampton
0118 960 6910