Neil joined Haslams in 2000 from Rogers Chapman’s (now JLL) Bracknell office and became a Partner in 2006. He heads up the Commercial Agency and Development team who advise clients on all matters relating to the acquisition, sale or letting of their business premises.
Neil also specialises in development and investment opportunities, with a portfolio of major corporate clients including; Hermes, Kier Property, UBS, Ravenbourne Securities, Imperial Tobacco Pension Fund, F&C REIT (now BMO), Standard Life, Valad, and SEGRO.
His recent projects have included:
- Advising Kier Property on the acquisition of 20 acres known as Reading Gateway
- Pre letting on behalf of Standard Life. of a 208,000 sq.ft chilled warehouse at Suttons Business Park, Reading to Brakes Bros
- Ongoing strategic advice to Standard Life at 53 acre Suttons Business Park, Reading
- Letting of 90,000 sq.ft of warehouse for BMO to Amazon
- Acquisition of 4 acre Industrial Development site for Ravensbourne Securities in Bracknell
- Marketing of new build industrial scheme for Aberdeen Asset Management at Theale called Access 12
- Letting of 50,000 sq ft for UBS to HSS
- Acquisition of a 330,000 sq ft warehouse for Halfords Plc. in Coventry
- Pre let to Geo Post for SEGRO at Imperial Way, Reading